TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE SPECIALIST III
The Technical Architecture Specialist is the technical expert centered on a Cloud and DevOps technology, technologies or a portfolio of Cloud hosted applications. Coordinate with other parties in setting the technical approach, direction and implementation for work.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Provide technical design expertise, defines cloud Specific technical requirements needed to support application migration efforts, participates in detailed design and code reviews, reviews system performance issues, adhere design to security requirements, reviews test plans, and provides technical guidance to the Application Teams across the enterprise.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Team Lead(s) to coordinate project designs and validation of designs.
- Work to build cloud patterns incorporating best practices, security guidelines and application performance.
- Interface with Executive Sponsors, Group Leads, and Lead Functional Architects to convey infrastructure requirements, plan, and schedule deployment of tasks, and resolve any issues that impact the deployment of the Application delivery systems.
- Define criteria for acceptance for the technical components of an application.
- Good understanding of the DevOps process and tools.
- Ensure Clients requirements are supported by the DevOps technical architecture,
- Assist in development of overall system technical architecture - including software and hardware.
- Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements and change request impact analysis. Participate in detailed design and product execution as required.
- Manage and report time spent on all work activities.
- Help Define DevOps pipeline for the application patterns and help establish the Pipeline.
- Able to manage TFS build, release functions.
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering or Masters.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in establishing cloud migration practice and supporting DevOps pipelines.
- Cloud or DevOps Certification
skills: - Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills: both written and spoken
- Strong experience in establishing cloud and devops Technical Requirement and able to communicate what is required.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC process and Agile programming
- Strong understanding of software project release automation.
- Experience supporting DevOps CI/CD process.
- Experience with the TFS and associated toolset.
- Good understanding and troubleshooting skills for Build and scripting.
- Very good experience with AWS and Azure services
- Understanding of security in cloud services.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.