Are you an experienced CTO (Chief Technology Officer) looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent CTO who will be our first technology go-to expert and play an integral role in setting the company's strategic direction, development and future growth. In this position, you will oversee our overall technology development and technology utilization plan an manage all information technology resources of our company.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
duties and responsibilities
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
CTO (Chief Technology Officer) requirements and qualifications
- 5+ years experience working in an IT Leadership role.
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
- Hands on experience with complex project management
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Attention to details
- Diplomacy And Patience
- Effective Hiring
- People Skills
- Strategic Thinking
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.