job summary: Position Description
- Our team provides excellent processes, resources, and tools to enable the broader learning and development organization to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Some of our many responsibilities include budget management, timely creation of vendor POs, and partnering closely with Legal / Finance/ Supplier Sourcing to manage our external vendors, ensuring that we're engaging with them in a legally sound way.
- You will be a key member of the team responsible for timely creation/edit of POs and assisting with budget management.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $43.33 - 48.20 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Top Daily Responsibilities:
- As the subject matter expert on budget management, provide timely support via email, chat, video conference, and in person to partners on a daily basis
- Create and edit vendor POs - Ad hoc project support -- both tactical and strategic -- as needed
- Respond to high volume of incoming ticket requests
- Ability to effectively triage incoming requests and apply appropriate judgment
BA/BS degree - Minimum 3 years of post-graduate customer service experience, preferably in a data heavy environment
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- BA/BS degree - Minimum 3 years of post-graduate customer service experience, preferably in a data heavy environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, with keen ability to multitask and work under pressure while adhering to deadlines in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Expert proficiency in Google apps, especially gmail, docs, sheets, and calendar
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dedicated team spirit
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (e.g. Vlookup, Pivot tables, conditional formatting)
- Previous experience with PO creations
- Previous experience working in a financial services role
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with large data sets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.