job summary: Job Title:
- Qualitative Insights Lead, Retail Marketing- Research, Analytics and Insights
- The Retail Marketing team plays a critical role bringing Made by Google products like the Google Product phones, and Google Home products to consumers.
- We work internally with teams across the Google organization, as well as in close collaboration with outside retailers, operators, researchers, and many others, to bring our shared vision to life.
- Our team is passionate about creating amazing customer experiences, and understanding how to do so through deep, fact-based customer insights.
- As the Qualitative Insights Lead, you will be a part of the Research, Analytics and Insights team which is responsible for analyzing and understanding the impact of Retail marketing efforts, and influencing future
- Retail strategy and design based on fact-based results. You will manage our qualitative research initiatives globally, both pre-launch UX testing and post-launch shop-alongs, supplementing with other methodologies where required.
- You will understand the research goals by working with internal stakeholders, develop project screeners and moderator guides along with vendors, and gather insights for executive and functional team reporting.
- Your consumer insights will drive critical creative and messaging decisions, helping the team ensure the products resonate best with consumers in the retail environment.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $86.67 - 95.71 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Support Research, Analytics and Insights team Interface with external vendors' working teams to manage timelines, deliverable due dates and quality check work
- Drive all qualitative research, including developing research briefs, setting project goals and learning objectives with internal stakeholders, attending sessions, synthesizing insights, and developing final reports with external vendors
- Report on inconsistencies or project risks to internal and external teams to ensure quality work
- Drive agendas, notes, action items and follow ups for internal and external meetings
- Build and track timelines across Research, Analytics, and Insights team; research vendor teams, and Retail Marketing cross-functional teams, such as creative, production, and go-to-market
- Review all materials from vendor and help shape materials such as screeners, moderator guides, and final reports
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- 2-4 years or more of experience in project management, meeting management, and/or vendor management
- Manage budget for retail marketing analytics work across product lines
- Manage various vendors who are executing qualitative and quantitative research post-launch in stores, as well as pre-launch UX studies in our retail lab
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.