Looking for a self directed Sr Business Analyst who is enthusiastic about customer service and will serve as a customer advocate throughout projects, in addition to supporting company goals at a strategic level.
This person will administer the existing instance of SuccessFactors Talent and LMS modules.
The ideal candidate should be well versed in the creation of business requirements and able to translate requirements into technical documentation.
From a soft skill perspective you should be a good relationship builder & good listener
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Administration of SuccessFactors Talent and LMS modules.
- Design, build, manage, and evolve Dashboards and other self-service tools for our key stakeholders.
- Partner with Business teams to understand their analytics needs and look for opportunities to enhance our product offering.
- Collaborate with other Analysts and Engineers to develop data/table structures, optimizing for Dashboards and other self-service needs.
- Offer strategic guidance to both analysts and business teams on how to best leverage our tools.
- Serve as a partner in providing business requirements to the HR Technology Delivery team.
- Maintain efficient Quality Assurance processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of data.
- Provide exceptional customer service through professionalism, ownership and initiative.
- Minimum 3 years configuration of SuccessFactors Talent and LMS modules.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business, project and/or process engineering (combined business, system development and implementation).
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a business analyst or project lead.
- Knowledge of business tools, processes and systems used in online retail.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and its variations.
- Familiarity with project management principles and methodologies.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and MS Visio.
- Proficiency with database queries and data analysis.
- Experience developing business process flows and wireframes.
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to self-manage
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.