We are seeking a Mobile Application Developer in the Pleasanton, CA area. Mobile software is developed by using different platforms and programming languages based on the target mobile device. There are many different hardware components found in mobile devices so their applications are developed using different software architectures. It is also made more difficult because users of mobile applications have diverse preferences so extensive improvements to traditional system development methodologies are required in order to keep up with this demand.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Develops new software engineering methods or processes, re-evaluate existing processes; designs simulation and test criteria and verifies functionality and performance.
- 3+ years' experience in Mobile application development
- Should have hands-on experience on Android application development
- Experience in building Android apps with back-end API integration to improve the customer experience and cut down on development time
- Strong in depth knowledge in Android SDK, device APIs, Java
- Good understanding of UX concept/designs
- Knowledge publishing applications
- Responsible to help support team triage bugs and trouble shoot issues
- Good at Analytical/problem solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.