job summary: Business Overview: Tell me about your department:
Enterprise Contact Center. This is a very customer centric team where you are responsible for supporting the experience of the customer during both the sell and after the product is sold. Project Description - what are the selling points that would spike a candidate's interest in this role:
They are migrating to be using the latest tools and also transforming IT and Business, so the resource will be part of the process change and tool optimization
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 66 per hour
work hours: 9am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Position Overview: Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for: Job Purpose
Interested in hiring an experienced Application Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will see the "big picture" and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. Also, he/she will lead coordination and orchestration of the overall system architecture and design which will deliver significant impact. The focus of this position will be to have a full mastery and in-depth understanding of the software architecture principles and guide less experienced team members. Additionally, the Application Architect is responsible for defining technical requirements and the development best practices. Responsibilities:
- Executing proof of concepts to aid in selection off the shelf product
- Creating sample code that follows industry best practices to enable streamlined and efficient implementation.
- Define and implement application architecture for diverse business processes, projects, and functions.
- Liaise with programmers and software development team to design and implement a solution architecture.
- Designing and creating reference models and standards that specify a common structure or architectural style that promotes sharing of common responsibilities, using common services in a consistent fashion, supporting a common user interaction style and configuration mechanisms, using a standard technology platform, having common management, monitoring, and operations procedures.
- Design the interface between multiple applications, databases, and middleware systems
- Ensure proper documentation of software design and developing processes
- Design applications satisfying all functional and non-functional requirements to improve overall system stability and scalability
- Providing technical direction to the application development team.
- Participates in assignments concerning development of conceptual and logical architectures for applications.
- Assist in evaluations of technologies and software products to determine feasibility in the organization tech stack.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team. Participates in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets, policies, principals, and standards.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, portability, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Perform code reviews, deliver low level designs (sequence diagrams, entity mapping, design pattern recommendations and key architecture deliverables
- Hands on experience is a must in Java tech stack.
qualifications: Skills Overview: What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate? Expert-level proficiency with:
Advanced-level proficiency with:
- Architectural patterns, object-oriented design patterns
- Multitier application architecture
- Client server architecture
- Software development in Java & .NET.
- Deep knowledge of developing complete systems. Mastery of the SDLC.
- Agile and scrum methodologies.
- Experience with SQL & RDMS
- Experience with SOA standards, including SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT.
- Microservices development.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery.
skills: Skills Overview: Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelors' and/or Masters' degrees in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum of eight years related experience.
- Big Picture Thinking
- Influencing skills
- Proficient in both oral and written communication.
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365, CRM platform.
- B2B & Contact center industry experience a plus.
- Experience with SQL and NO-SQL databases is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform, e.g. Microsoft Azure, Chatbots using Microsoft Bot Framework experience a plus.
- Experience with system integration architectures, private and public cloud architectures.
- Cloud Development/Architecture (Azure/AWS/GCP)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.