Handle basic administration functions and provide analysis and documentation of certain project aspects. Act as a liaison between end users and IT staff. Coordinate meetings and manage detailed project plans to support software/hardware. 5 years of experience are required.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
1. Previous work experience as a Project Coordinator, Project Manager or similar role
2. Ability to prepare and interpret schedules and step-by-step action plans
3. Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
4. Strong communication and teamwork skills
5. Working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
6. AA or BS in Business Administration or Business Management and/or PMP certification a plus
- Updates related to project intake process in CA Agile Rally application
- Reporting - query creation and output analysis
- Follow up with people to help close action items via email and meetings
- Help in gathering weekly scope status from different tracks
- Produce Project demand views and other reports and data requested by Management, using Rally data and Microsoft Office applications
skills: The Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with Program Manager to prepare action plans, including deliverables and time frames for projects and tasks. You will perform various coordinating tasks and administrative duties like reaching out to different contacts for status updates, updating status in CA Agile Rally application and providing various reports. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills and attention to detail and follow through.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator's duties are to ensure that assigned projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standard
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.