Community Relations Project Coordinator and Business Systems Analyst
Looking for a Community Relations Project Coordinator with business systems analyst and database skills for a year long contract role with our client in southern New Jersey
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Systems analyst and administrator of Clients Citizenship technology platform, focusing on the Clients Volunteer Network, Client's system for tracking and reporting on all aspects of employee volunteer activity within the US; with secondary operational support of the US Citizenship unit's employee engagement and community involvement programs.
? Support Canada/US RFP processes for new Citizenship technology platforms and technology implementation. Includes:
- Communicate and work with programmers to support understanding of business processes and user requirements
- Map current business processes to new system and assist the user in transition to the new solution
- Participate in determining interface requirements for effective system transition
- Develop test plans and test case scenarios to guarantee the new system design meets business requirements
- Participate in the implementation of new system installations
- Document selected system parameters, file layouts and application design layouts. Track open issues and resolutions issues.
- Design and conduct user training
? Clients Volunteer Network system administration and program support:
- Strategic design and use of the technology platform
- Approve employee Independent Volunteer Activities (IVAs), incoming volunteer event postings and all volunteer hours logged by employees
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding all aspects of Client's employee volunteer program, including eligibility requirements, 501(c)(3) organizations, Employee Volunteer Profile and Board of Director listings
- Verify 501(c)(3) status of independent volunteer activity (IVA) organizations, add organizations to as needed
- Produce standardized and ad-hoc reports as needed for the Canadian Citizenship team and various US business units
- Approve $500 Volunteer Donation rewards, assist employees with redemption process and approve volunteer rewards points
- Conduct Clients training sessions with employees and business units via screen shares/webinars
- Monitor shared Volunteer email box; respond to employee inquiries, process employee event requests, follow-up on problems/issues
? Citizenship Program support:
- Manage employee HRIS data coding within company's established reporting hierarchy
- Coordinate and develop goals for fundraising campaigns and community involvement programs based on prior year dollars raised, # of employees per unit, etc.
- Coordinate contact and distribution lists for employee ambassadors and champions
- Infrequent: Coordinate/assist with mailings and marketing collateral distributions to branches and back offices, e.g. campaign posters
- Infrequent: Manage Commercial Co-Venture documentation and tracking of donations of $250+ for fundraising campaigns
? Reporting: Support Community Relations Managers with data gathering, development and reporting on KPIs; create reports/graphs; ad hoc reporting as needed
- Primary contact for all general Community Relations communications and requests
- Monitors and responds to all Community Relations email boxes:
- Infrequent meeting set-up: Reserve conference room, arrange room/technology set-up and meals/refreshments if needed
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Degree/Certifications Required: Education/Experience:
? Minimum Bachelor's degree or related experience required.
? Previous experience with non-profit organizations, charities and community service/volunteer management a plus.
High level of proficiency with databases and support technology.
? Excellent Excel skills.
? Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
? Excellent project management and organizational skills.
? Ability to work independently; excellent time management and attention to detail.
? Ability to establish strong partnerships and work collaboratively with colleagues.
? Excellent customer service skills - internal and external partners.
? Analytical ability to make sound recommendations and decisions.
? Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Skills needed for submittals
Ability to work in a fast paced environment- Yes or No
Advanced Excel (e.g. Pivot tables, V look ups, formulas, functions, and macros)- Yes or No
Excellent verbal and written communication skills- Yes or No
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee?- Yes or No
Project management experience- Yes or No
Adaptable, professional, flexible, a quick learner, and has strong customer service skills
Yes or No
Business Analysis Experience- years
Have excellent time management, multitasking, task planning and prioritization skills- Yes or No
Requirements Gathering- years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.