Randstad Technologies is looking for a a top notch Network Engineer to a direct hire opportunity in Jacksonville, FL.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows documented network services processes and procedures - identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
- Performs customer service duties and responds to customer requests as defined by management.
- Responds to customer requests as defined by management completing assignments in a timely manner with an acceptable level of quality.
- Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures.
- Prepares activity reports as requested by management.
- Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and creates supporting documentation for review by peers and management.
- Maintains network services documentation related to work area.
- Completes network change requests in accordance with service level agreements.
- Maintains network lab and equipment inventory.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Knowledge of network technologies (i.e. routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, DNS)
- Knowledge of basic IT technologies (i.e. operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture)
- Requires knowledge of basic office tools
- Ability to understand and apply technical concepts
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
skills: EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.