Randstad Technologies, the leading global HR driver providing top talent with career opportunities, is in search of a Program Manager to join a global Fortune 500 manufacturing client in Tampa, FL. Title:
Program Manager (Engineering) Location:
St. Petersburg, FL Duration:
6 Month Contract with possible extension
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Description
The Program Manager will be responsible for directing and managing high visibility global multi-site electromechanical medical device programs. The programs may range between 1 to 4 years in duration. Will be responsible for leading small (2-3) to large (10+) teams from Global Design locations.
The Program Manager is the direct and critical link to our OEM customers and our Business Unit team and will be responsible for developing/managing budgets, schedules and design documentation for frequent status update reporting and tracking.
qualifications: Skills / Requirements:
- Minimum 5-10 years Program Management experience.
- Demonstrated Program Management experience with electromechanical devices from an early concept stage to manufacturing launch.
- Demonstrated experience managing programs with multiple engineering disciplines on multi-site global programs.
- Demonstrated experience managing design programs as part of a contract design and engineering organization is desired.
- Medical Device (equipment) experience and understanding of Quality Management Systems and Design Controls is highly preferred although other regulated industries may be considered.
skills: Senior Project Management experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.