job summary: Position Description
- As a Customer Acquisitions Analyst, you'll play a critical role enabling the Marketing team to send direct mail and email to potential customers.
- You will work closely with Marketing Managers supporting analytical projects to ensure that our campaigns are high-performing and reach the correct audience.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $46.67 - 51.53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Marketing team to understand their present and future information and data needs
- Define send logic, support reporting, and develop SQL scripts to structure, analyze, and make recommendations based on large data sets
- Design and develop a scalable approach that enables our Marketing Managers to self-serve on data as much as possible (e.g. Create a database of scripts that can be repurposed for future needs)
Capable of working on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously BA/BS Degree
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- Experience writing queries, stored procedures or functions in SQL
- Experience creating data visualizations/dashboards
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Thirst for digging through large volumes of data
- Capable of working on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years of business experience
- Ability to formulate a recommendation based on data to improve marketing operations
- Experience with Tableau
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.