job summary: Position Description
- At Google, when our millions of advertisers succeed, so do we!
- As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, by connecting advertisers to the right customers, thus enabling them to grow their business.
- Our teams partner with SMBs to provide consultations on how to improve their online advertising and reach more future customers.
- This role will support multiple new pilots by building dashboards and automated reports for sales teams and central team.
- The role will conduct ad hoc analyses to assess the effectiveness of existing metrics/innovations, inform program changes and support other strategic initiatives.
location: Redwood City, California
job type: Contract
salary: $33.33 - 37.08 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Top daily Responsibilities:
- Review sales operations escalations and identify issues, provide suggestions
- Optimize and document current processes
- Build dashboards and automated reports to support sales program operations
- Support strategic decisions with ad hoc analyses
- Answer questions from reps on sales program operations and processes
- Communicate to Sales teams via scaled medium such as newsletter, FAQs
Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory Required Skills:
Desired Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- 2 years work experience in similar roles
- Strong working knowledge of SQL (Be able to write own queries)
- Strong working knowledge of Sheets or Excel (must be able to perform vLookups and create pivot tables)
- Demonstrated experience conducting quantitative analyses
- Strong communication skills
- Curiosity and proactive mindset
- Experience with AdWords platform
- Experience working as part of a compliance, finance, or sales support team
- Interest in data science and using data to drive business decisions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.