We are currently seeking an experienced, senior level SQL report developer.
We are looking for a professional who excels at customer service, takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a variety of challenges, is very detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
This role is primarily responsible for developing business intelligence (BI) reports in SSRS, and the technical design and support of the BI infrastructure. The role is also involved in querying, cleansing, troubleshooting, and migrating data. The professional in this role will work productively in a collaborative environment, using data analytic skills in an investigative capacity to provide direct support to internal customers
location: Brandon, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide technical guidance and support to junior level BI Developers;
- Develop and maintain stored procedures, functions, and views to facilitate reporting;
- Design and develop dashboard reporting
- Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources;
- Perform ad hoc queries and assists in the development of reports based in response to internal and external requests using Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings;
- Review data for the purposes of identifying errors and anomalies;
- Resolve problems related to inconsistencies and irregularities in data;
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Analyze and solve problems logically;
- Communicate effectively regarding assigned tasks;
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external Customers.
- Minimum 7-10 years of related experience
- SQL Server database development (database design, stored procedures, triggers, etc.);
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services;
- ETL processes;
- Data Warehousing and Data Marts.
- Multidimensional OLAP reporting (SSAS or similar);
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field required
- Master's degree in Business Analytics, Information Systems or Technology preferred
- Microsoft Certifications and/or completed coursework in Business Intelligence preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.