job summary: Great Senior Developer.Architect role with one off the premier communications companies in the country!!
If you feel as though you have the experience below, feel free to contact email@example.com or 973-387-8382
Lead the detailed architecture of a scalable platform and help define/execute a technology strategy/roadmap for National Network Operations Data Center infrastructure management. The candidate will be charged with gathering and understanding requirements, designing and implementing solutions and integrating solutions with the necessary related systems, while working closely with other functional groups to proactively drive software enhancements. Candidate is expected to pioneer the way with unique approached, solutions, guidance, standards, methods, processes and best practices which will have widespread and long term positive impacts on NNO NECS power and space administration.
location: Somerville, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The candidate will be charged with gathering and understanding requirements, designing and implementing solutions, and integrating solutions with the necessary related systems, while working closely with other functional groups to proactively drive software enhancements. Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents and implements complex software solutions. Under general direction, lead and devises solutions to complex problems considering requirements and desired results. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities. Monitor program execution for expected performance. Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for systems software applications. Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures and provides technical support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6+ years' experience as team lead managing software developments teams in data center, IT, Network or Telecom organizations.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience building enterprise-level applications in .Net Framework, developing applications using C# with experience in all tiers of development.
- Demonstrated DBA SQL experience developing procedures, processes and tools needed to integrate data, troubleshoot and resolve database problems preferred.
- Experience designing, coding, and enhancing cutting-edge databases and web based applications. Conceptualize and create wireframes, graphical templates and other graphical elements for various projects.
- Experience directly writing scripts, reverse engineering and analysis of software.
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to manage time and team effectively and independently, while working on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment.
- Must possess solid experience and proficiency in project leadership and the ability to build productive relationships.
- Must be willing to travel on an as-needed basis (10% possible everywhere throughout country).
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal, written, analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability working with all leadership levels to influence objectives.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Certification preferred: CDMP, Oracle, MCSA/MCSD or higher, PMP, Agile.
- Managing NNO NEC's infrastructure management tool's integration and enhancement programs.
- Gathering and understanding requirements, designing and implementing solutions, creation of test plans, and integration the solution with the necessary related systems, while working closely with other functional groups.
- Create and modify technical and training documentation, coordinate and deliver training.
- Communicate regularly expert knowledge of power and space tool, its' workflow and processes.
- Ensure software design integrity and quality control consistency.
- Monitors system capacity and performance, plans and executes backup/recovery procedures, and provides technical support.
- Participate in process building sessions and communicates with the project teams throughout all stages of design and development.
- Work with NNO Planning to establish long range power and space forecast.
- Coordinate with Planning and Equipment Engineering to overlay new requirements to the existing floor plan for each Network Equipment Center. Identify space and/or power limitations determine and develop contingency plans for constrained rooms.
- Prepare monthly updates to actual demand capacity, power draw for actual completions, and revisions to planned deployment.
- Lead and facilitate regular core team meetings, track mechanisms, action item registers, KPIs, and status readouts.
- Work with NNO management to provide project portfolio status, reporting, prioritization, strategy and direction.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively under pressure to deliver on time results.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.