The Team is comprised of Software Solution Architects and Developers Network Consulting Engineers who work on a customer projects to understand the customer requirements for Network Automation providing mobility access solutions, implementing our own and 3rd party Network Automation solution with required extensions and customization Wi-Fi, and Analytics offerings, integrate into existing customer's network systems, perform Unit and Solution testing in a development environment, implement the developed solution in a customer's production environment and then providing day-2 support for optimization.
The Team interacts with customer, Business Units and Sales team during presales activities such as Proof-Of-Concepts and project delivery. Customers include both Service Provider and Enterprise cutover segments.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
What You'll Do
- Drive and oversee the implementation of customer projects
- Provide leadership and direction on projects for maximum customer/business impact
- Interface with all levels of team and support infrastructure, development engineering and sales teams
- Participate in complex WIFI network design, performance engineering or problem resolution projects.
- Utilize a thorough understanding of applying technology to reach desired goal.
- Solve complex, cross-functional issues that cross many technologies.
- Provide a core understand of WIFI and how it interacts with the rest of the network and clients.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in professional Services or high level support or Large scale Network Design Experience
- Active participant in current or past teams on driving delivery methodologies.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives towards long-range goals and objectives. Work is reviewed in terms of meeting AS specific initiatives.
- Strong understanding of all current WIFI technologies and good understanding of emerging technologies, especially Wireless LAN and Wireless Mesh technologies.
- Focus on technology and how to use it. Leadership and mentoring skills.
skills: Who You Are
This person will work with Delivery, Practice, Segment and BU teams to:
- Deliver Wireless Planning, Design, and Implementation & Optimization Services to our major accounts.
- Perform architectural planning and design along with configuration and integration support.
- Provide operational support for complex, wireless network deployments.
- Understand RF principles as they relate to WIFI deployment.
- Test and troubleshoot complex customer networks and advise them on remediations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.