The Marketing Creative Operations organization is looking for an independent, highly motivated Creative Operations Manager and team leader to take our creative systems, processes, and workflows to the next level. We want innovative problem solvers who can follow through and deliver products and results.
You are great at verbal and written communication, herding cats, working with and persuading all sorts of people ? your cross-functional partners love working with you and your team. You?re cool under pressure but with a sense of urgency. You bring order from chaos, you motivate your team and you all get things done. You?re organized, but you?re not a micro-manager and your team loves you. You?re a problem solver and you?re great at coaching your team and mentoring your associates.
We're looking for folks who can be the vehicle for constant change, and who can handle a huge volume of work, a lot(!) of stakeholders and teams, processes that could be better, and tools that could be better. Experience with creative teams is a must. Team management experience is required. Social media production experience is a must. Development and implementation of workflow and processes is a must. Retail experience is a huge plus. Experience bringing in creative and production tools and managing change is a another huge plus.
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $39.00 - 42.90 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Excellent leadership and team leadership skills
- Excellent soft skills (influencing, persuasion and communication) and proven relationship-building skills
- Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
- 2 years experience as a people manager
- 5 years experience as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role
- 5 years experience managing cross-functional teams
- 4 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships
- 4 years experience in producing websites and web assets
- 1 year experience in retail environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Editorial, design, video, photo or print production experience
- Understanding of web development & process
- Understanding of the creative process
- Experience in an ecommerce environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.