Are you looking for a great company with great culture to work for? This client is growing a rapid pace and is looking for a senior person
location: Lewisville, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provides technical hardware/software computer support by phone, e-mail, and in person.
- Responds to desktop, server, phone, and complex system technical issues.
- Configures and sets up new server - infrastructure hardware.
- Manages and maintains systems as assigned.
- Ensures and tracks that company assets are maintained responsibly.
- Participates in the management of enterprise data protection efforts to support disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Manages the administration and installation of the company's infrastructure.
- Deploys and maintains the company's telephone system.
- Recommends and plans information technology to support and meet company objectives based on research and evaluation.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with others.
- Must be present during working hours at the office for in person meetings and access to a computer without violating company policy.
- Stays abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Complies with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
- Perform other specific projects relating to IT operations as needed.
- Participate in department meetings and other related activities as needed.
- Minimum Seven (7) years' experience working with enterprise IT systems management and/or BS Information Technology with industry certifications: MCSE
- Expert knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL.
- Expert Hyper-V and VMware virtualization experience required.
- Sales Force Administration.
- Develop system specifications, technical documentation, requirements, KB Articles.
- Effective written and verbal communication in conjunction with training skills.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, policy compliance, and documentation skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Microsoft certifications MCSE
- Expert in Active Directory, Group Policy, and Windows servers.
- Exchange 2016
- MS SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.