job summary: Database Security Engineer - DLP Project IMPERVA
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 95 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Minimum 2 years' experience configuring and/or implementing Imperva Database Security Tools.
- Additional 2 years' experience working with Security or Network related products.
- Solid experience working with technologies such as TCP/IP, HTTP, Load Balancers, Proxies, Firewalls.
- Advanced understanding of relational databases such as MSSQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2.
- Prior experience with Linux and Unix operating systems.
Overall database + linux + some amount of security knowledge
would be an ideal combination.
skills: Database Security Engineer - DLP Project IMPERVA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.