Sr. Systems Engineer
Randstad is looking for Sr. Systems Engineer in the Carlsbad area of San Diego (92008) n a Direct Hire/Permanent basis. This person will be joining an established team of Engineers as a senior member in a windows environment that supports 1,500+ internal users.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and Install OS
- Configuration and monitoring of existing systems
- Create custom scripts to increase system efficiency
- Assist with cross department collaboration, platform Vision, strategy and road-map
- Support and lead staff for level I, II & III trouble tickets
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 6+ years of experience as an Systems Engineer
- Proficient with:
- SAN (Storage Area Network)
- MS Exchange Servers
- Active Directory
: Windows, Exchange, Servers, DNS, Office 365, MCSE, AWS, VMware, Citrix
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.