Client operate in over 120 countries providing drilling and completion equipment, knowledge and expertise to achieve customer goals. The key to the company's success is their innovative employees. Client offers an exciting and fast paced work environment, attractive benefits, and competitive pay. If you're looking to invest in your career development, they are the right place for you. Summary:
Responsible for maintaining the human resource information management systems and utilizing the system's capabilities to assist the HR department, management, and employees in achieving compliance and productivity.
location: Carrollton, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- In charge of providing advisory services and guidance to management regarding system requirements based on company resources and needs.
- Gives technical guidance and direction to administrative, technical, and clerical staff on the operation and maintenance of the human resources data systems.
- Provide on-the-job and formal training to human resource data system users using custom software and company applications.
- Run tests and provide support to staff.
- Develop and implement strategies to address problem areas at every location.
- Process and maintain periodic reports of employee record data, develop adhoc reports.
- May assist in maintenance and update employee data for the HR information system.
- Ensures compliance with legal and corporate guidelines.
- Completes payroll and payroll-related tasks as needed.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by your Manager/Supervisor.
- Follow and promote the policies, Employee and HSE manuals.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a HSE committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per client's policies.
qualifications: Education and/or Experience:
A Bachelor's Degree and/or three to five years of related experience and/or training in human resources or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience with HRIS implementation on a global scale.
- Experience training HR team and managers/end users.
- Working understanding of HR policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.