job summary: Our client is currently seeking an Lending Systems Administrator for a permanent opportunity located in Folsom, CA.
location: Folsom, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 73,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
Responsible for managing all Real Estate lending systems and applications to ensure they meet the user's needs including Encompass, EPPS, FHA Connection, Fannie Mae Connect, Freddie Mac Loan Advisor Suite, Real Estate Lending's SharePoint site and other proprietary financial analysis software, and lending systems. Diagnoses and resolves problems, and identifies opportunities associated with all lending systems and processes. Responsible for analyzing business objectives of Real Estate Lending department and implementing technical and business solutions. Acts as project manager and/or provide technical expertise to project teams and the Real Estate Lending Team. Acts as a liaison between Real Estate Lending, Mortgage Sales, Information Technology, Accounting, Operations, and Servicing teams. Responsible to ensure all vendors associated with Real Estate lending systems meet set standards. Assists with Real Estate Lending reporting. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer and manage all Real Estate lending systems and all related interfaces to ensure they meet user's needs. This includes, but is not limited to: Encompass, EPPS, FHA Connection, Fannie Mae Connect, Freddie Mac Loan Advisor Suite, Real Estate Lending's SharePoint site and other proprietary financial analysis software, and lending systems.
- Act as project manager for all projects related to Real Estate Lending Team. Provide technical expertise to project teams, Real Estate Lending team, the Mortgage Sales team, and the Servicing team. Act as liaison between the real estate lending teams, Information Technology, Accounting, Operations, and Servicing teams. Conduct formal presentations to stakeholders, as necessary.
- Assist with and manage system enhancements and developments
- Analyze current real estate lending processes and make recommendations for process and system improvements.
- Track and report system performance.
- Maintain basic to intermediate architectural awareness of Real Estate Lending systems.
- Maintain awareness of security requirements for each lending system. Implement changes and upgrades as required. Ensure users sign and comply with System Security Agreements.
- Orchestrate the testing of all releases, and/or system upgrades and changes related to the Real Estate Lending.
- Develop vendor standards to support objectives. Meet with vendors on a regular basis to go over results and review their performance. Work with vendors to resolve issues and improve performance, as applicable. Manage vendor review process.
- Work with users to conduct an annual assessment of each applicable system and vendor.
- Create and manage Real Estate Lending reports from Encompass, the data warehouse, and other systems.
- Assist with the management of Real Estate Lending's A/P and general ledger accounts.
- Manage all Real Estate Lending forms .
- Identify training needs of users. Provide training as applicable.
- Promptly resolve issues related to members and other internal customers. Assist with file retention duties, as applicable.
- Assist management with assigning and tracking completion of real estate specific training in Learning Management System.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
skills: EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or minimum three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Encompass experience, 2 year minimum
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire to obtain Encompass certifications
- Data analytics and Business Intelligence experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage workload across a multitude of projects.
- Ability to relate complicated business systems in easy to understand language
Previous financial services experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.