We are looking for a Lead .net Engineer. This person would be responsible for working alongside one of our clients, on-site, to help them manage, modernize and drive new features and value to their existing application portfolio. In addition, they would liaise heavily with the broader engineering and delivery team, which is primarily based out of India, that has been working on this initiative for 2+ years.
location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
- Interface with Customer's project leads and other IT vendors' onsite technical leads to understand their technical requirements, evaluate interdependencies, create technical specification documentation, and communicate to project/program managers during day-to-day and weekly check-ins.
- Work on technical application issues, integration challenges and be heavily involved in troubleshooting with the customer's IT Operations team to provide adequate support & resolution
- Keep up-to-date with the activities being done in various support tracks within the India offices and have daily check-ins with the India technical leads/project managers, maintain an issue tracker and ensure timely closure of open issues
- Troubleshoot production level issues & build-related issues during deployment and provide quick fixes & resolution
- Create technical specifications for major enhancement and work with the customer's technical SMEs to obtain sign-on. Collaborate with India's Development Managers actualize new features and deploy them agile-ly
- Collaborate with 3rd party QA vendors and provide technical clarification during quality checks (including but not limited to: system testing/integration testing/UAT)
- Participate in daily, weekly & bi-weekly status review meetings and follow up with respective technical & business stakeholders for issue resolution
- Represent the India support team at onsite in various forums/meetings as part of the overall enterprise IT transformation
- Bachelors / Masters in Engineering preferably in a field related to computer applications, or the equivalence of 5+ years of experience in ASP.NET & Microsoft technology
- Prior experience working as a lead within the enterprise application or portfolio management space and experience working on transformational projects from Microsoft Legacy apps to Modern Microsoft Azure stack
- Strong technical skills in ASP.NET, C#, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, 12c
- Heavy Exposure on Azure for both IaaS and PaaS and experience with tools such as WebApp, APIs Apps, Key Vault, Azure AD, Azure SDK, Application Insights
- Knowledge of Configuration Management Tools, primarily bitbucket &Azure DevOps using VSTS. Solid understanding of automated build deployments.
skills: Basics of the job is light development (like 2-3 hours a day), the rest is leading the team (on and off shore) and dev process. Top skills to know are: .Net, pl/sql and azure.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.