This role participates actively across all InfoSec and compliance programs and participates in decisions and advice related to business operations, technology operations, and overall risk management. Leadership and strategy are key elements of this position. It offers the opportunity to work with a strong team in a challenging environment, while delivering creative solutions across the entire organization.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Partner with business, technical, HR, and compliance resources in support of customer related security and compliance activities (including annual open-house and special client or vendor visits) several times per year.
- Ownership (consulting, mentoring, communications, tracking and management) of all enterprise training related to information-security, risk, and compliance (i.e. threat management, ethical behavior, etc...).
- Partners with IT, Business Compliance, Legal and HR representatives to ensure that all technology information security, risk and compliance controls adequately meet business compliance requirements.
- Responsible for working with Technical Engineers, Vendors, SME's, Project Managers, and Business Analysts to provide input into technical and functional compliance requirements and plans where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- CISM, GRCP, CGRC, etc...
- CEH Certified or equivalent knowledge required
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in the fields of information security, risk management, audit and compliance
- Strong background in designing, operating and conducting assessments of information security controls
- Working knowledge and direct experience of at least two security control frameworks (NIST, ISO, CObIT, CSF, CSA, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in secure software design and SDLC
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience and familiarity working within a software development organization
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.