A recent project expansion is opening up new growth opportunities with our client. We are interested in hiring college graduates in the San Antonio TX area looking to start a career as an IT professional. Ideal candidates would have a Computer Science degree with high GPA and SAT scores. All candidates must be United States citizens.
Our PC Tech will be responsible for the setup of new offices and branches for a financial organization.
The position requires travel on-site to setup desktop PCs, printers, WiFi and telephone systems. Our Entry-Level Systems Consultant will be responsible for the entire range of support for the endpoints at these locations. This position reports to a manager that will orchestrate daily tasks and objectives.
The ideal candidate will be required to have the aptitude to learn new technologies. We are looking for an individual that has organizational skills, teamwork skills, and the ability to follow a process set forth to complete the predetermined goals and objectives.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: The ideal candidate will be in the San Antonio, TX area and can travel 75% of the time. This position requires servicing and supporting locations throughout the entire state of Texas.
PC Tech's will be trained to support customers and groomed into a Systems Consultant. Daily work efforts will require the ability to communicate clearly and effectively via email and telephone.
Working under minimal supervision in a team environment, consultants receive calls and inquiries; provide support in accordance with established processes and document incidents and resolution. The bulleted list below provides a description of other tasks and assignments:
- Other Duties Include
- Customer technical issue resolution
- Involvement in team or customer meetings for discovery, status, and solution overviews
- Knowledge transfer with team members
- Lab training and other training to increase technical skills and knowledge
- Obtaining and maintaining industry certifications
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources in a customer organization
- Ability to overcome obstacles and objections
- Provide account reports at the direction of management to include time & expense reporting submission or other duties as assigned.
- The consultant will be managed by objective ("MBO") on a quarterly basis. The objectives will be determined by management and agreed to by the individual. The individual will be expected to achieve success on all agreed upon objectives.
- Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree course work in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Familiarity with Browser technologies such as Microsoft IE
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with patience, a positive, customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Working knowledge of linear troubleshooting
- Ability to document issue cause(s) and resolution
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Previous experience with information technology
- Ability to stay current with required technical certifications
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical benefits and 401K available
- PC laptop and lab equipment provided
- Cell phone and home internet paid by company
- Skills development with paid training and industry certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.