Write, modify, and debug software for Salesforce, Steelbrick CPQ and related client applications. Use source debuggers and visual development environments. Test and document software for client applications. Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services. 5 years of experience are required.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Research design and deliver Salesforce solutions for multiple line of business collaborating with analysts and business owners to deliver results in a timely manner
- Write code and perform customizations that meet ever-changing business needs
- Track and fully document change requests, utilizing change management platforms and change management best practices applying to Salesforce
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support, documentation and/or maintenance of system
- Minimum Requirements: ("Must have" Qualifications)
1. 5+ years' Salesforce.com experience systems experience (VisualForce, Apex etc.)
2. Solid understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design
3. Strong knowledge and experience in Apex, building Visualforce pages, Workflows, Process builders, Case Entitlements, Communities
skills: - Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: ("Nice to have Qualifications")
NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
1. Strong ability to interface with end users to solve issues and elicit requirements
2. "Can do" attitude and willingness to learn
3. Prior experience in Steelbrick CPQ
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.