Recruiter - Non-Exempt roles
- Melville, NY
The primary focus of this role is to identify candidates for key openings within the assigned client(s). You will also be responsible for building and managing relationships within your assigned operating unit to fully understand the needs of the client. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following;
- Candidate needs experience recruiting for non-exempt roles such as production, mechanics, mechanical operators, heavy labor roles.
location: Melville, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Internet research and job board posting; develop a strategy to determine which job postings should be on which job boards to develop sufficient pipeline
- Requisition Management/Pipeline Management
- Consistently consult with hiring managers regarding expectations, challenges and process improvements
- Develop Sourcing Strategies as needed
- Candidate sourcing, recruiting and screening
- Database Management; consistently reviewing pipeline for each requisition and dispositioning candidates accordingly.
- Utilize and leverage client ATS to drive performance
- Bachelor's Degree in addition to 3-5 years demonstrated professional growth within HR, staffing and/or talent acquisition
- Understanding of recruitment practices
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- High degree of flexibility, motivation and drive
- Understanding of corporate interactions and culture
- Ability to be self-directed in a fast-paced, high growth environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.