Whether it's mobile app development, big data or a project coding in Java or C#, engineers will work in teams that use Agile to keep up in a fast-paced technology environment.
Software engineers work on diverse projects using a variety of software languages.
Analyze user needs and develop solutions for clients from a wide range of industries including communications, education, telematics, transportation and health care. Requires process and detail oriented Software Engineers with strong communication skills and a passion for learning new technologies.
location: Coralville, Iowa
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modifying existing software and creating new software
- Developing and directing software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation
- Conferring with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Analyzing user needs and requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- 90% Design, Development and Testing
- 10% Agile Activities: Backlog grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Retrospective
qualifications: Required Education/Experience:
- 3+ years of Android mobile development experience
- Strong Java or C# background
skills: In-depth Knowledge Surrounding:
- Activity and Fragment Lifecycles
- Material UI/UX
- Experience with mobile test automation
- Inter-app communication
- Supporting various devices ranging from Android 4.0 to latest
- Android APIs
- App-analytics (Google Analytics, Crashlytics, or similar)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.