Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Office 365 Manager to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton, CA area.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Responsible for leading the O365 Co-worker engagement tower including a staff of engineers and business analysts.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for leading the O365 Co-worker engagement tower including a staff of engineers and business analysts
- This position is responsible for delivering support, product enhancements and projects to 230K KP workforce members.
- This leader would responsible for these product and services (Microsoft Teams, Skype, Live Events, Yammer, Surface Hub)
- Degree or equivalent experience Bachelors
- Years of experience 10+ in IT, 4 as a manager
- Knowledge of specific tools or skill sets: Network Services required, O365 Skype/Teams is ideal
- Certification or license required
- Future responsibilities would include Microsoft Video and Voice services. These services would be moved from current on-premise infrastructure to Microsoft services.
- Understanding O365 products (e.g. configuration, functionality) including Teams, Skype, Yammer, Surface Hub, etc.
- Experience with network services is ideal given the dependencies with Microsoft services
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.