Our highly recognized client is in process of re-inventing the Firm's technology infrastructure and moving to a cloud-centric, microservice-oriented, and horizontally scalable model. This makes for a unique opportunity to work on a greenfield project using cutting edge software development technologies and methodologies. Our team members work as part of a global platform, which is complex, diverse and ever-evolving. We reward hard work and intellectual curiosity.
location: Stamford, Connecticut
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 6pm
responsibilities: What you'll do
As part of our Platform Support team, you will be monitoring a stack of technologies to ensure a stable environment, that enables increases in productivity of development teams.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Automating deployment of Linux applications, system configurations and security settings
- Prioritizing requests from end users, development and product teams.
- Hands-on experience in build and administer containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience in maintaining cloud-based solutions with AWS
- Experience in handling and supporting Confluent KAFKA
- Experience in supporting Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana stack environment
- Experience in fast-paced financial technology environment
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and confirm to best practices
skills: What's required
- Junior candidate with 4/5 years of exp.
- Extensive experience in Linux/Unix Administration and scripting skills
- Experience developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.