The Technical Product Manager is the linchpin of product innovation and business growth, driving a cross-functional team to deliver product excellence. The Technical Product Manager's ability to internalize and articulate the needs of customers, married with business savvy and technical competency, are leveraged to build trust, discipline, and passion across the organization. The Technical Product Manager thrives as both an individual contributor and a mentor in collaborative settings to help define broad product vision, clarify business opportunities, and discover products that deliver customer and business value.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
As a technical product manager you will have the key responsibility of identifying and executing product features for company's data platform.
- Provide business and technical understanding of integrating data into the platform.
- Grow and refine the product backlog by prioritizing against short- and long-term value.
- Participate in and help lead the evolution of the product management organization and related processes.
- Work with development managers and project managers to ensure engineering teams are positioned for success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/ Information Systems, Information Management, Statistics
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- 5+ years of experience with designing and implementing distributed data systems, data ingestion processes, ETL/ELT frameworks
- Experience with defining operational and analytical data structures
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a cross-functional organization
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with advanced audience targeting in the television and/or digital advertising industry
- Experience conducting user research and integrating customer feedback into product development
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Experience with basic tools for statistics and analysis (SQL, Python or R)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.