Randstad Technologies is looking for a cross-functional ERP Business Analyst to join one of our top clients in the Richardson, TX area.
Under general supervision, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and industry requirements. Applies functional knowledge to the design and customization of workflow systems that provide seamless integration for client/server applications. Performs business analysis of systems and follows through the full development life cycle, including writing functional requirements and developing test plans. Educates others in the workflow, business processes, and reporting metrics enabled by ERP modules. Coordinates, implements, and communicates system change requirements.
location: Richardson, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for delivering business requirements that drives technical solutions
- Drives analysis with business by documenting current and "future-state" processes
- Produces written documentation and maintain a document repository
- Develops business analysis deliverables, including but not limited to workflows and process models, business requirements, use cases, and business rules.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of SDLC methodologies as well as change management.
- Creates and/or supports the development of work and test plans for large to moderate projects.
- Perform UAT for all use case and coordinate business partner UAT and sign-off.
- Develops requirements and testing specifications for moderate to complex system enhancements.
- Communicate progress and updates to the company on the work being done
- Leads implementation of complex fixes/enhancements.
- Drives analysis needs to resolve day-to-day production issues in partnership with support organization
- Uses business architectural principles to define project objectives, processes, roles and responsibilities, and methodology
- Ability to use simple SQL or other code languages scripting to perform ad hoc data analysis on extremely high volume of data records.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years in business systems analysis with at least 1-2 years of experience with large scale and complex systems
- Experience with major ERP system (preferably SAP), MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio) and visualization tools (preferably Qlik)
- Experience with SQL, or other code languages
- Experience with multi-tiered architectures, including UI design, business rules layer, and basic data architecture
skills: The Business Analyst will lead in gathering business and functional requirements and developing and implementing marketing data integration projects and initiatives that enhance overall business operations, communication, and workflow efficiencies. The Business Analyst will act as liaison between Marketing and the technical delivery teams and plays a key role in requirements gathering, documentation, workflow and process diagrams, development, design and testing.
- Ability to communicate and present technology concepts and solutions to non- technical business people
- Ability to identify risks throughout the project and providing mitigation strategy
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills are essential with both internal and external resources
- Proven track record of business acumen with marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.