The Data Protection and Privacy (DP&P) team is looking for an independent and highly motivated Business Analyst, who will work with the Data Protection Governance team. We focus on data protection at the enterprise level--establishing, operating and expanding the Data Protection Operating Model.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support the Governance Team with the implementation and operations related to the expansion of the data protection operating model
- Facilitate the implementation of metrics to drive accountability in the Data Protection Operating Model including determining the source and owner for each metric
- Create a readily-available metrics dashboard that is customizable by audience and work with our Communications Lead to determine the best manner and frequency to disseminate the dashboard
- Ensure the Data Protection Governance team is aligned with the Product Offer Security Council by creating and executing an engagement strategy that clearly defines roles and responsibilities, allows for sharing of outcomes, and includes a closed-loop process to address required actions
- Collaborate with owners of the Security & Trust Operating Model to determine how the Data Protection Operating Model aligns as well as how the two models engage
- Create and execute an engagement strategy for the Third Line of Defense within the Data Protection Operating Model that includes roles and responsibilities as well as a RACI
- Create and execute an engagement strategy for the XaaS Operating Model that includes roles and responsibilities as well as a RACI
- Highly "multi-functional" and collaborative with strong oral communications and people skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with key partners
- Excellent project management skills, including team/task interdependencies, time management, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent judgment capability required for making critical and timely decisions
- Excellent follow-through, flexible in a fast-paced, changing environment, works independently
- Ability to balance quality of work with deadlines, to identify risk issues affecting work progress and to recommend solutions
- Willing to take on difficult issues and challenges and keep positive attitude throughout
- Unimpeachable integrity - By reputation and by consistent performance, you are regarded as utterly dependable and known for operating on a solid ethical foundation of personal values that are visible
- Have a "whatever it takes" attitude
skills: The Security and Trust Organization has corporate-level responsibility for customer data protection and readiness, corporate information protection, and government and product security. Security is a key concern of our customers and a top investment area. Join us and help us become the #1 Trusted IT Company in the World.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.