Our client in St. Louis, MO is looking for a mid level iOS Developer to join their team.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Front-End Developer on the Digital Product Group will be working in an agile, innovative, fast-paced, diverse team of UX/UI design specialist, UX writers, UX strategist, scrum masters, and product owners. The team is looking to expand development capabilities with a passionate front end developer with experience in both native mobile and responsive web applications. In this role you will move seamlessly between supporting customer-facing projects and new test projects.
Key skills include:
- Mobile application development, iOS and android
- Pull various data sources and APIs together
- Work with fellow developers and IS/IT group to ensure architecturally compliant on-time software delivery.
- Function as SME supporting mobile application portfolio.
- Constantly seeking out technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technologies.
- Able to interface with our clients and making technical recommendations.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate clearly in a team with a diverse set of skills.
- Helping evaluate emerging cross platform frameworks and mobile enterprise application platform
- Bridging gap between elegant front end design and enterprise back end architectures
- Experienced in Real Time Video and consuming REST services for mobile applications.
skills: The right person will have a track record of demonstrating true front end production skills, working on making our CSS and build systems flexible and reliable, and helping push the envelope in the consumer focused environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.