Randstad Technologies is looking for an experienced Sr. NetSuite Developer/Analyst for one of our long term clients! The Sr. NetSuite Developer/Analyst position takes a leadership role in designing, developing, scheduling and implementing the company-wide requests for NetSuite system and process modifications/enhancements. This ideal candidate must possess the ability to apply logic to operational business needs and translate them into software development. They will be responsible for communicating and coordinating with other departments and business partners to ensure systems compatibility and cross-departmental needs are met.
location: Concord, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
· Responsible to learn the intricate data and operating practices of our ERP, NetSuite.
· Responsible to work with department leads to improve NetSuite processes, data, and communications
· Participate in department meetings, operations, and process execution
· Define, design, develop and test business data analytics via searches, reports and ODBC modules
· Focus on automation, continuous improvement, and optimization of support processes and procedures
· Investigate, debug and resolve system issues, focusing on root cause analysis to enhance operations
· Document process flows, use cases, test plans and project design/requirements
· Oversee implementation of 3rd party vendor products that interface with NetSuite and existing systems
· Follow all defined IT and Lionel operating practices
· Lead project management of assigned company initiatives to meet and exceed project objectives on-time and within budget
· Computer Science/Information Systems 2 or 4 year degree or equivalent experience in the IT industry, programming or scripting.
· 3 to 5 years of NetSuite Development experience in:
o NetSuite Workflows
o SuiteApp development
o NetSuite Web Services
· Detail oriented, excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
· Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proactive and self-motivated to explore, learn and expand knowledge, driving solutions
· Willing to work independently and as a member of various teams
skills: · NetSuite post-implementation and user support experience
· SQL and related database tools experience
· EDI interface/implementation knowledge
· Logistics software integration experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.