Opportunity available for a Financial Global Project Analyst in Tampa, FL. This individual will be completing extensive reporting efforts, gathering documentation on project budgets on a global scale.
****It is REQUIRED to have a Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting***
Targeting a consultant with
3-6 years of experience.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Prepare financial documents and reports including budgets and budget forecast reports
- Analyze budget actuals and estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to procedures and regulations
- Prepare Ad Hoc Budget / Financial Reports as needed
- Assist in Cost Analysis of one-time and continuous project related costs using historical and current cost analysis where necessary
- Work with various teams to to gather financial records, and ensure consistency in the financial data reporting processes
- Work towards automation of financial gathering and reporting activities
qualifications: Strong coordination / documentation efforts around multi-million project budgets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Ability to complete financial forecasting and variances
- Extensive reporting experience
- Strong background in Excel
- Ability to support large scale project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.