- Support approximately 300 websites.
- Work in an Agile project management environment and the speci?c methodological variety we use is called Scrum.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for contributing to the design and coding of websites from wireframe to HTML/CSS, as well as completing or assisting with the implementation, development and maintenance of websites in our content management system (CMS), MODX.
- Conduct client trainings and write clientside and internal documentation.
- Responsible for administrative functions include enrolling clients in training, responding to client tickets and emails, granting client access, providing general client support and launching websites.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-4 years work experience.
- Design and technical experience with an aptitude for growth.
- Experience developing for and/or customizing a CMS.
- Previous experience with scrum or Agile.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.