job summary: Summary:
Are you interested in Data Exchange? Do you enjoy utilizing your outgoing personality to promote internal and external client/vendor relationships? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, energized environment?
This role will focus on the intake of a variety of data types to improve the health and welfare of customers across the country through Cigna's wellness programs. It also requires the ability to combine business acumen with technical and analytical skills to perform day to day tasks. The position also gives you the opportunity to use critical thinking skills to solve problems and improve business and IT processes.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: What does the Informatics Client Services team deliver?
- We have a team of dedicated analysts for inbound data feeds for National and Regional clients supporting Cigna's Health advocacy programs and enterprise projects.
- A team of highly motivated individuals with breadth of business, technical and analytical knowledge to drive data quality, project delivery and provide subject matter expertise.
- Extremely customer focused with high emphasis on collaboration with Account & Implementation Management & other business/IT matrix partners.
- Creative, efficient solutions to customer requirements, issues, and risk points.
Education: Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS or CIS or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years industry experience, preferably focused in healthcare and/or health improvement
- Previous experience with database querying skills utilizing Oracle SQL
- Demonstrated experience in informatics & data exchange; particularly healthcare and clinical data
- Demonstrated project coordination experience to drive for results
- Demonstrated experience working independently with some direction
- Previous experience working with teams across multiple organizations (matrix environments)
- Experience with Big Data tools (Hadoop, Podium, Looker, Hue/Hive) is beneficial
Certifications & Licenses:
Skills: Skills Responsibilities:
- Support new data feed domains to enable expanding health advocacy programs
- Coordinate and perform all data intake tasks across all data feed types for varying size clients & vendors and may involve large/complex clients; including completion of key documents (e.g. Data Dictionaries, Gap Analysis, Create and maintain project plans) with a high-quality and on-time delivery
- Support project tasks including completion of key documents (e.g. vendor documentation, requirements docs, project plans and master trackers for program governance and reporting) with high-quality and on-time delivery
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of multiple data intake &complex projects
- Work closely and effectively with Customers, Vendor, IT, Stakeholders and other CIMA partners to meet all data feed and/or project objectives
- Demonstrate proficiency and complete all required testing across multiple data systems; including all testing planning and execution of pilots of new data feeds or infrastructure changes
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.