The Content Author/Creator works with the Content Strategy lead, marketing colleagues and other business partners to meet the content demands for the company website. The primary responsibility of this role is hands-on with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) components and templates, web page creation and publishing. In addition to CMS publishing, this role will support content writing and editing needs on an as-needed basis.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Collaborate with product marketing, business lines, UX and Search Engine Optimization peers to create world-class customer experiences
- Work in a cross-channel environment publishing content for desktop/laptop and mobile devices
- Assist in gathering requirements and assessing content authoring needs of a given project
- Update content logs, copy documents and other documentation systems
- Provide strategic content recommendations and writing/editing support for product managers and business lines, and other content stakeholders
- Ensure professional-quality content for secure online/mobile banking interfaces, responsive websites, mobile apps, online lead/application forms, marketing pages and other cross-channel websites
- Analyze and understand end-to-end customer experiences to make sure all content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct
- Collaborate and partner with other U.S. Bank content authors, creators and strategists as appropriate to ensure consistent tone of voice and messaging for customers
- Write and edit a variety of digital content as needed, including marketing pages, informational content, navigational elements, form field labels and messaging, error messages, contextual help, alert messages and FAQs
- Participate as an observer in user interviews and usability
- Work with development and other internal team members on project implementation and launch activities, including stand-up meetings, defect resolution, acceptance testing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience authoring content for an enterprise website
skills: - Three or more years of CMS content authoring experience preferably within the financial industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.