The Developer Advisor (Sr Integration Analyst) position plays a key role in the development of our next-generation integration platform. This platform powers our ability to connect to clients and partners. We are looking for a new member of our Enterprise Integration Services team who, together with the team, will be responsible for analyzing, designing and implementing integration capabilities that will carry us forward into the future. As you grow in this role, opportunities will exist to grow into an Enterprise Integration Architect as well as other leadership roles.
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 122,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: The primary duties for the (Sr. Integration Analyst) Developer Advisor role include, but are not limited to:
- Understand the strategic business vision and proposed initiatives, as they relate to integration capabilities
- Partner with Integration Architects to define and effectively communicate the standards and best practices which will help the AIM Information Technology department implement and maintain integrations with clients and partner organizations
- Work effectively across all areas of the organization to drive common integration approaches that will assure the consistency of integrations
- Partner with Integration Architects to define and implement tactical approaches to integration when constraints demand it
- Perform discovery documentation of partner integration approaches
- Design, development and implementation of applications/software for EAI
- Document and present proposed architectural patterns, workflows and integration implementation for architectural reviews/discussions
- Manage key vendor associations and involvement in negotiations
- Maintain the AIM integration playbook (implementations, policies, patterns, and standards)
- Coordinate with UNIX, Networking, DBA, and Storage teams to fulfill pre-requisites for server builds
- Learn and test the newest versions of integration products such as the Axway suite and open source Pivotal's RabbitMQ
- Manage the installation and patching of integration related products and software
- Create and configure integration objects like integration flows that provide data mapping and translation, RabbitMQ exchanges and queues, and users
- Partner with Application Development Teams to perform testing operations
- Configure and support the Integration platform
- Understanding and utilization of DevOps best practices (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in related field plus 5 or more years of experience in relevant integration technologies
- 5+ years full systems life cycle experience including requirements gathering, functional and technical design, requirements specifications, detail design, program specifications, coding and unit testing /integration testing automation
- 5+ years of experience in information technologies with a strong preference in the health care industry
- Excellent understanding of REST, SOAP, OAUTH, and EDI healthcare standards (HL7, X12)
- Strong understanding of Domain Driven Design, Event Driven Architecture and DevOps
- 5+ years of experience with the Axway or Mulesoft or BizTalk or TIBCO or WebMethods or Edifecs or Apigee or Sterling suites, Apache's Cassandra, Spring microservices development with RabbitMQ, and events
- 3+ years of Java development experience.
- Full stack understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment CI/CD, Automated Testing
- Expertise in application integration patterns and the ability to drive and document preferred architectural approaches
skills: The (Sr. Integration Analyst) Developer Advisor should possess the following leadership skills:
- Must be a self-starter, working both independently and as an influential team member
- Must effectively utilize system/abstract thinking - The ability to see how parts interact with the whole and to clearly articulate conceptual, logical and technical aspects of solutions
- Consistently demonstrates optimism, flexibility, confidence and pragmatism
- Tactfully influences others
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate to a wide variety of audiences and adjust communication to the audience level (i.e., explain highly complex technical concepts to non-technical people, and/or effectively summarize key points of detailed solutions).
- Utilizes effective time management, organization and planning techniques
- Demonstrates proactivity and takes full accountability for all assignments/duties
- Demonstrates a strong customer focused and results-oriented work ethic
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.