Application Development Analyst
We are seeking a Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst in the Grand Rapids, MI area.
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Review user stories and translate them into test plans and test cases
- Develop manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements
- Work with other teams on standards and best practices
- Execute test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software, and log/track defects
- Help expand functional regression suites for the existing Salesforce application
- Lead/participate in system implementation projects including but not limited to requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution.
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to Salesforce release upgrades.
- Maintains a high-level familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made
- Oversee day to day operations, maintenance, and support of Salesforce CRM environment.
- Able to effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
- Continuously expand Salesforce knowledge and leverage new capabilities and features to meet business needs
- Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team while advocating for Salesforce best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields
- Minimum work experience: 5+ years of work experience in QA role
- 2 to 3 years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce and its underlying technologies (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning)
- Knowledge of the different phases of a test lifecycle and the testing methodologies
skills: - Ability to troubleshoot and update automation scripts
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Self-motivated, creative and team player with customer focus
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Agile Methodologies
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify root causes, and anticipate implications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.