RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A SHAREPOINT/WEB ADMINISTRATOR FOR A CONTRACT TO HIRE OR DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY IN JACKSONVILLE, FL.
CANDIDATES MUST NOT NEED SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Define requirements and develop and lead the administration of client's external websites, intranet, and SharePoint sites.
- Review and execute ongoing web support requests and respond to the administrative needs of users.
- Process daily requests for changes and adhere to the client's Change Control Process.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities. Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Partner with Marketing and Communications departments to create and update websites and intranet, ensuring timely review and approval by Communications leadership. Partner with vendors as appropriate.
- Define website objectives by analyzing user requirements and system features and functionality.
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes relating to websites. Support users to develop documentation and assistance tools.
- Compare advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives and work with leadership to identify systems solutions. Leverage comprehensive understanding of website products and platforms to provide relevant adoption and technical recommendations for solutions and enhancements customized to client's business needs.
- Work with the IT trainer to develop and update training plans, materials, and documentation for users. Coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with business partners, key stakeholders, and executive sponsors to closely align website activities with the business strategy, and realize the full potential of their web solution.
- Maintain current job knowledge; research new web technologies and software products, read professional publications, and participate in educational opportunities and with professional organizations as appropriate.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint on-premise, SharePoint Online, and Office 365.
- Demonstrated understanding of ASP.NET, .NET, and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Flow.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Demonstrated ability to document processes.
- Strong project management skills. Demonstrated ability to drive projects to successful outcome, providing excellent customer service to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, e.g. Visio, Project, Excel.
- Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze information and identify and define problems.
- Strong collaboration skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and resolve problems. Ability to influence others to gain consensus on the most effective solution.
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to present technical and non-technical information clearly and concisely to various audiences.
- High energy level. Self- starter; willing to take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and good judgment when working with sensitive issues.
- Good organizational and time management skills. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Passionate about technology and solving web-focused problems.
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and business ethics and conduct.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work with.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business field. Equivalent combination of applicable education, training, certification, or experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Five years of experience administering, developing or implementing websites.
- Three years of experience administering SharePoint sites.
- Two years of experience working with SQL.
- Three years of experience working with software and hardware vendors.
- One year of experience working with Umbraco.
- One year of experience with Salesforce integrations.
- One year of experience with Azure website hosting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.