The Product Development Analyst will be part of the Client Global Macro team. The Global Macro team focuses on developing Excel VBA macro and write SQL queries that increase ETF team performance The Macro team is responsible for data integration, design, modeling, and governance as well as the development, automation, and maintenance of various business functions. The candidate must have ability to analyze, design, develop and implement new and complex small application solutions to enhance current processes by defining functional specifications, and developing database and spreadsheet solutions.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
- Analysis, Documentation, and Macro Development:
- Understand business requirements and translate them into VBA code
- Write and review business requirements
- Create or facilitate developer design documents and functional specifications
- Develop off-line solutions to user requirements
- Maintain and enhance existing Macros / spreadsheets
- Document enhancements/maintain versions
- Create and execute User Acceptance Testing plans and scripts
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Excel VBA.
- Basic Access database skills / SQL skills
- Able to translate requirements into application code
- B.S. / B.A. degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 4 years prior business analyst or QA analyst experience preferred
- Knowledge of python a plus.
- Understanding of ETF a huge plus
- Prior involvement or experience working on financial services systems projects a plus.
- Understanding of custody, fund accounting, and/or fund administration operations a plus.
skills: Developing Excel VBA macro and write SQL queries that increase ETF team performance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.