The IT Project Manager manages and coordinates all aspects of projects run in the US, Canada and Latin America. The IT Project Manager is involved in solving project issues and decision making in cooperation with outsourcing partners. The IT Project Manager works closely together with the Service Delivery Managers, partner teams, local IT department and the Finance function, both locally, regionally as globally based.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manage the projects under the responsibility of the IT Project Manager.
- Report on the performance of these projects.
- Monitor, Manage and Trend Overall project health.
- Stakeholder management with vendor teams and local IT department.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 10+ years of IT Project Management experience
- 5+ years of data center/infrastructure Project Management experience
- 5+ years managing outsourcing partners and vendors
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb relationship building skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.