Sr Business Analyst
Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reorganizing into a process oriented format
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write comprehensive and easy-to-understand business requirements, online help and user guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Perform business process modeling and data analysis including development of business process flows and procedures
- Documentation and execution of User Acceptance testing for business applications
- 7+ years of experience as a business analysis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- Requirements gathering, analysis, and development of business requirements
- Process analysis and documentation
- Proficient in documenting and communicating ideas clearly
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter; collaborative; problem-solver
- Organized, ability to meet deadlines, work independently, manage multiple priorities
- UAT Experience
- Development of and execution of; Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Scenarios & their Execution
- Agile Methodology (knowledge of all deliverables and ceremonies)
- Candidate must have experience leading testing efforts that are in Agile methodology, with rigorous deadlines
- Proficiency using HPQC, HP ALM, MS Visio, MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Word, and Share Point
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.