Senior Informatica developer, ideally with some background in DT or DX products.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Works on and may serve as technical leader on large complex systems development projects. Responsible for the resolution of complex systems and programming problems.
- Applies the highest level technical skill and expertise or project/team leadership to highly complex projects and problems. Requires exceptional expertise in development and detailed knowledge of industry trends. Competent at the highest technical level, understands whole systems architecture, has multi-systems knowledge and background.
- Possesses full systems development expertise and is considered the application expert.
- Develops and trains less experienced technical staff. Operates under deadlines with multiple project responsibility. Demonstrated ability to analyze technical information evaluate products, services and vendors, and make recommendations.
- Exceptional technical, logical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Good planning, organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communications skills.
- Minimum 10 years experience working within a structured project methodology environment.
- 6 + years Experience in ETL Development, PowerCenter Development, UNIX/Linux, required.
- 10 or more years experience as a Programmer Analyst or Systems Analyst.
- Position requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in area of specialization.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills and/or a high degree of specialized expertise.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.