Quality Assurance Analyst
The Certifications Analyst is responsible for certifying and implementing new clients, functionality, and configuration modifications. This position receives client specific technical information and is responsible for creating configurations based upon this information in a test environment to be used during certification. The Analyst performs scripted certifications with clients, providing technical support and guidance throughout the process. Upon completion of each certification, this role is also responsible for the successful implementation of the project. Certification Analysts have daily interaction with external clients as well as internal departments. The role provides an opportunity to grow in a position that contributes to the overall technical and client facing support.
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $49 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage the technical and business aspects of client and network certifications
- Manage and perform major client conversions and upgrades into the live production environment
- Review new project business requirements and technical documentation and translate project requirements into testing methodologies
- Build configurations for client certification that will be used in the production environment upon successful testing completion
- Create test strategies, test plans, and execute automated test scripts via web-based simulation tool
- Identify defects within the software and notify affected parties as well as assist in problem resolution related to testing
- Monitor success of conversions and troubleshoot or escalate as appropriate
- Participate on project teams as a subject matter expert
- College/technical school or two years equivalent EFT experience required, BS in Computer Science or related discipline strongly desired.
skills: Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in the EFT data processing industry
- Knowledge of payments processing, financial transaction processing, switching and authorization environments strongly preferred
- Knowledge / experience with communication protocols/equipment preferred
- Working knowledge of transaction simulation tools strongly favored
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) required to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical individuals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.