Our Client is seeking a Senior Project Manager
to join their team for an exciting project in Alpharetta, Georgia. This individual will join a new and exciting team responsible for delivering high-profile, cross-functional, enterprise-wide projects to some of our most key clients, ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery. The Program Manager will provide leadership, vision, strategic planning and support tactical execution plans. They will also be partnering with our Enterprise Delivery organization to ensure a consistent and positive client experience. These enterprise programs typically cross multiple business areas and have a high degree of complexity and risk associated with them.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $64 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful program delivery
- Provide a holistic view of the overall program to the organization and all stakeholders.
- Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in program planning activities, including but not limited to:
- Defining the overall scope of the program;
- Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline/schedule highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for program activities;
- Identifying and communicating program/project dependencies and impacts;
- Putting mechanisms in place to ensure on-going control of the program
- (E.g., Program Approach, Communication Plan, Risk Management, Issues Management, Change Control, etc.)
- Define the program governance plan outlining roles/ responsibilities, decision rights, and clearly defined escalation path
- Ensure project success criteria are defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to expected program outcomes
- Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the program, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout program
- Proactively communicate the program?s progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout program lifecycle. Provide project leadership team and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions
- Facilitate alignment and approach for all related business areas to meet company objectives
- Knowledgeable about how the organizations work; knows how to get things done through formal channels and the informal network. Understands the culture of organizations.
qualifications: Job Qualifications:
- 15+ years previous senior project or program management and/or relevant consulting experience
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project or program management processes and methodologies, as well as, project lifecycle
- Experience in driving large scale change efforts
- Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams
- Proficient with Project Management tools, such as MS Project, CA Clarity, etc.
skills: Job Skills:
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills; ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with key stakeholders/customers across organization to maximize program effectiveness and influence
- Poised and composed interaction with all levels of the organization (cross
- Division), including senior-level audience
- Team Leadership
- Accountability & Commitment
- Learning Agility
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Process Adherence
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.