We are hiring a Communication Manager (Manager Level) in Philadelphia, PA 19013.
Under the direction of the Director of Employee Communications for the Technology & Product Experience organization, this position will work with the communications team to execute communications plans that support key business objectives and related initiatives. This individual will be a key contributor in a fast-paced, complex and collaborative environment.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Works with the Communications team to execute the strategic communications plans in support of overall Technology, Product, Xperience initiatives, including those related to HR and the employee experience.
- Creates communications designed to support key projects and initiatives, including drafting, editing, proofreading, and layout of content across print, online, video, digital media.
- Posts and formats articles for company intranet.
- Assists in the development and execution of leadership communications, including key organization announcements, change communications and leadership involvement in the communication of companywide strategies.
- Assists in the tracking, preparation and presentation of metrics to assess the effectiveness and impact of employee communications initiatives and tools.
- Helps manage the organization and documentation of all communications plans, guidelines and governance documents.
- Carries out administrative aspects of communications, including event planning, distribution lists, delivery, invitations, etc.
- Identifies story ideas for newsletter and intranet posting.
- Assists in the execution of All Hands and other all employee meetings
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent -- Communications, English, Journalism or Business preferred
- Generally requires 8+ years related experience, preferably relevant internal communications experience
- Ability to write quickly; distilling complex concepts into key messages is critical in a fast-paced environment
- Strong professional demeanor and comfort interacting with senior executives across the organization and external contacts
- Strong writing, formatting and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Graphic Design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc.) a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.