Business Systems Consultant
You will work as a Systems Consultant in the Delivery services team within the Platform and Application support organization partnering with development teams, product owners, scrum masters, and with other technology centers of excellence. As the delivery services manager, you will be responsible for supporting initiatives designed to improve platform and application stability and reliability with a focus on enterprise data technology initiatives. You will be focused on ensuring all availability, architecture, quality, security, support and risk/compliance standards are met for applications in the Core services portfolio.
The Platform team has knowledge of the environments, software, function, performance, availability, capacity and data. We need a diverse group of team members with different levels of experience to support the transformation, enrichment and timely availability of data assets to business and technical application teams across the enterprise.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $36.94 - 41.56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Negotiate, document and maintain processes that aim to improve the availability, scalability, SLA, and efficiency of Core services platform and Abinitio and Hadoop applications.
- Capture issues and problems and work with the technical team to resolve these issues and document solutions for the user community.
- Conduct outreach communication to various constituents leveraging multiple approaches: SharePoint sites, JIRA, conduct multiple user conference calls, town-hall meeting, brown-bags, etc.
- Support as required the relationships with application development teams, platform owners, DBAs, various vendors.
- Support multiple data protection projects and project managers, and align to SDLC standards.
- Support application teams to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, recommend changes, and in general provide excellent user support.
- Supports application Technology risk execution and compliance initiatives.
- Support ad-hoc report requests for reporting analysis and data issue investigation
- 5+ years of technology delivery and relationship management experience with a client organization demonstrating excellent planning, project coordination and management, leadership and time management skills
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- Service Level Management and System interface agreement development and tracking.
- Highly efficient at managing large numbers of activities/tasks
- Ability to learn new concepts and adapt to environments / situations that are not always clearly defined or ambiguous
- 3+ years of change management experience in an ITIL/ITSM environment
- 3+ years of PAC2000/ServiceNow experience
- 3+ years of business continuity planning (BCP) experience
- Ability to manage complex data collection and analysis activities including conducting extensive source-to-target mapping exercises
- Relationship management experience delivering technology services between one or more internal technology organizations and medium to large internal lines of business
- Knowledge and understanding of service level agreement process
skills: - Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to articulate technical solutions to both technical and business audience across large, matrixed teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.